Tuesday, August 10, 2010

IT'S ALIVE....

When I walked through the garage after dinner I couldn't help but notice that the "charged" light on the charger had lit, so naturally I simpy couldn't resist sticking it it and giving it one more try.
And before you comment on my improper attire, I had no intention of actually driving it tonight.


Well, that didn't last very long, did it?.  Still, you'd have to call it progress.  I tried to restart it for a short while but it was sounding a little a lot weird so I stopped.  I guess I'm going to have to pull the alternator and see if that noise was coming from in there.  That's been a suspect area on this bike from the get-go.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting it going, even if there is still work to be done. And forget about the attire. My favorite part is the cat that high tails it when you fire up the bike. Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I felt pretty good about the fact that it ran, even if it was short-lived...I only hope that the weird noise wasn't the result of the alternator self destructing again.

    ReplyDelete